Learn More About the Different Models of Kia Cars near Santa Fe, NM
Kia of America is making great strides in offering something for everyone with their affordable and innovative collection of modern vehicles. In recent years, the automaker has earned a multitude of awards for several of its cars and SUVs, both traditional gasoline-powered and hybrid/electric models. As the 2023 model year winds down, you may be interested in discovering more about Kia cars near Santa Fe, NM.
Kia Cars near Santa Fe, NM: Sedans
The lineup of SUVs from Kia is filled with a range of exciting options, such as the three-row Telluride and the compact Seltos. Still, the company understands that many drivers aren’t interested in driving a high-riding crossover or SUV. For them, the Kia brand offers one of the most complete collections of cars of any auto manufacturer today, which includes everything from the Carnival MPV that fits up to eight passengers to the subcompact Rio.
Within the lineup, you’ll discover sedans that range from just under $17,000 to a little over $50,000, including a rear-wheel drive or AWD performance sedan, an uncommon offering outside of expensive European carmakers. The emphasis is on value, style, and equipment levels, with a substantial warranty that closes the deal for many buyers. Models expected for 2024 are as follows:
- Rio – Starting at $16,750, the subcompact Rio is also available as a hatchback. It brings modern technology, excellent handling, good looks, and outstanding fuel economy.
- Forte – An excellent value for a compact sedan,; the Forte combines great tech features, good fuel economy, and an attractive appearance for an affordable price. You’ll get a spacious cabin, lots of cargo space, and a variety of trim choices, including a turbocharged option.
- K5 – The K5 replaced the previous Optima and is in the same category as the Toyota Camry and Honda Accord. It might not generate as much sales as those models, but it rivals both in quality. An abundance of standard features, a plush interior, and a reasonable price tag make this sedan a stellar choice. Great fuel economy is one more reason to choose the K5.
- Stinger – For 2024, there will be a Stinger Tribute Edition, with 440 of the 1,000 limited-production models allocated for the U.S. Based on the top-tier Stinger GT2 trim, the Tribute Edition boasts a twin-turbo 3.3-liter V6 that delivers 368 hp. It is only available in Ascot Green or new Steel Matte Gray paint, with black accents, 19-inch wheels, and Brembo brake calipers.
Kia’s 2024 Crossovers, MPV, and SUVs
For drivers who prefer something other than a sedan, Kia offers a varied selection of other vehicles. Focusing on luxury and comfort for all occupants, this group of automobiles is made more for family outings and daily driving rather than serious off-road adventures. Choices run from subcompact to full-size and include the following models:
- Soul – Remarkably quick and agile, the smallest Kia crossover is a fun and funky little vehicle. Thanks to its unconventional look, the Soul stands out from the crowd and will surprise you with its spaciousness and practicality.
- Seltos – Next in the lineup is the subcompact Seltos. With a higher ride height than the Soul, this crossover is more like an SUV and will also surprise you with its roominess and ample cargo space. The base engine produces 146 hp, but a turbo-four is available for more oomph, putting out 186 hp.
- Sportage – With high scores on crashworthiness tests, the chic Sportage is the perfect family vehicle. It brings advanced driver-assist tech, excellent infotainment features, and a refined cabin. You can choose it as a hybrid or PHEV as well.
- Sorento – Three rows of seating in this midsize SUV make it another excellent choice for families. A roomy interior and plenty of safety and infotainment features add to its appeal. The Sorento is also available as a hybrid or plug-in hybrid.
- Telluride – A lot of SUV at an affordable price, the Telluride seats eight and is the essence of plush. It feels more at home in the city or on the highway, but it can tackle light off-road duties.
Kia is doing its part to meet the demand for electric vehicles. So far, there are several alternatives to the traditional gasoline-powered auto, including:
- Niro – You can choose an all-electric, hybrid, or plug-in hybrid version of the Kia Niro. A blend of hatchback and SUV, this compact Kia is practical, roomy, and a real money-saver at the pump.
- EV6 – This stunning electric crossover debuted in 2022, and its high-performance variant, the EV6 GT, was introduced in 2023. With 576 hp produced from its dual motor configuration, this Kia is the fastest ever made and makes the 0-60 sprint in 3.4 seconds!
- EV9 – A full-sized all-electric SUV, the EV9 is expected to be the EV equivalent of the Telluride. Fast charging capabilities, an estimated 300-mile range, seating for seven, and a towing capacity of 5,000 pounds make this a groundbreaking electric SUV!
To see all the outstanding Kia cars near Santa Fe, NM, view our inventory online or visit our dealership at Fiesta Kia at 7400 Lomas Blvd NE in Albuquerque, NM 87110.