Should You Buy a New or Used Kia near Santa Fe, NM?
Car shopping is undoubtedly exciting, but choosing to purchase a new or used Kia near Santa Fe, NM can become difficult. Some drivers know precisely what they want, while others aren’t sure, especially when they discover the advantages of both types of vehicles.
At Fiesta Kia, we maintain a variety of new, used, and certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicles that offer outstanding options regardless of your choice . Keep reading to find out more.
Pros and Cons of Buying a New Kia
Yes, that new car smell is fantastic, but there are a few other advantages to choosing a brand-new auto.
- You can find the perfect model - One of the most significant benefits of buying a new car is getting the exact configuration you want. New vehicles can be ordered to your specifications, which lets you drive the car you truly want, the one you’ve been dreaming of.
- New Car Warranty – New is the way to go if you want the best warranty. Kia has one of the top warranties in the automotive industry, which is comprised of a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, a 5-year/60,000-mile basic warranty, a 5-year/100,000-mile anti-perforation warranty, and a 5-year/60,000-mile roadside assistance plan.
- Cost and Insurance – While a new vehicle offers complete peace of mind, it certainly comes with a price. Not only is the price higher with a brand-new car, but it will also depreciate rapidly during the first five years, with about 20% occurring in the first year of ownership. If you financed your new purchase, it may be challenging to trade in if you want to do it within the first few years.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Buying a Used Kia
While some shoppers refuse to give a used vehicle a second look, purchasing a used car has quite a few perks.
- Save money in multiple ways – Of course, the top advantage of buying a used vehicle is its excellent value. Since it’s used, the price tag is much lower than a new version of the same model, so naturally, you’ll save money immediately. With the new car depreciation, buying used is a great way to purchase a late-model vehicle while still saving money. Furthermore, a used car usually rates a lower insurance premium than a new model.
- Certified pre-owned – CPO Kias are held to an even higher standard than basic used vehicles. Each CPO model is no more than five years old and must pass a more rigorous inspection, inside and out. Moreover, each CPO auto is backed with extra benefits like roadside assistance.
- Limited Selection – When contemplating a new or used Kia near Santa Fe, NM, it’s important to remember that purchasing a used car means a more limited selection of vehicles from which to choose. You may have to compromise and settle for different options or paint colors than you wanted due to limited choices at the time of your purchase.
Find the Perfect New or Used Kia near Santa Fe, NM at Fiesta Kia
Once you’ve made your decision on which to buy, or if you need some help making up your mind, we invite you to make your way to our dealership for service with a smile. You’ll find us at 7400 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110.